- Considered as heavy duty, solid and sturdy carports once fully assembled
- The weight of this product is much heavier than the most of similar carports on the market
- Portable and transportable via trailer/ute/van if moving required
- Versatile and suitable for any solid level ground
- Higher side wall clearance due to no corner brackets required
- Stronger formed and double pressed, Anti-Rust, Color Coated steel roof panels
- All tube joints are tightly fit; no loosening or shaking
- Easy installation; structure completed by inserting tubes together and roof panels secured with self-tapping screws
- Direct import and sold at below wholesale price with huge savings off the RRP!!!
- Shed Size: 8500(W) x 12600(D) x 4200(H)mm
- Overall Size: 8500(W) x 12800(D) x 4200(H)mm
- Height: 3100mm (Wall) / 4200mm (Ridge)
- Frame: 60 x 60mm and 2.3mm galvanized box steel
- Roofing: 0.35mm colorbond corrugated steel panels
- Foundation: Concrete footings, piers, slabs or any solid flat ground
|Shed Size||8500(W) x 12600(D) x 4200(H)mm|
|Overall Size||8500(W) x 12800(D) x 4200(H)mm|
|Height||3100mm (Wall) / 4200mm (Ridge)|
|Frame||60 x 60mm and 2.3mm galvanized box steel|
|Roofing||0.35mm colorbond corrugated steel panels|
|Roof Type||Wrapping Roof with round corners|
|Securing||Dynabolts or steel stakes or any earth securing system|
|Foundation||Concrete footings, piers, slabs or any solid flat ground|
- Cartons: Several flat packed cartons
- Total Weight: 1190kg
- Pick Up: This item can be collected with a 7ft trailer/ute/van from our warehouse in Moorabbin, Melbourne. Please ring before you come. Pick up hours are Monday and Friday 9:30am – 4:30pm (Saturday by appointment only, closed on Public Holidays). Pick up fee is free.
- Home/Business Delivery/Your Choice Of Depot: For home delivery (only to where the item can be dropped off from the truck) or your choice of depot. For business or farm delivery, please make sure that you have a forklift or other unloading equipment or enough manpower to assist with unloading.
- Delivery Time Frame: Please allow up to 3 working days for Melbourne metro deliveries and up to 5-10 working days for all deliveries around Australia. In most cases, the delivery times are faster than expected.
Note: If you need a council permit, please contact us first before you purchase.
- This solid, sturdy and sound carport is comprised of heavy duty galvanized steel tubes and anti-rust, color coated, corrugated steel roof panels. The structure uses 60x60mm and 2.3mm thick galvanized steel tubes. The roofing is 0.35mm thick anti-rust, color coated, corrugated steel roof panels. The carport is quite sturdy and solid as it is in normal weather condition. It can be re-enforced and stabilized with some further bracings if installed in wild weather area.
- Our carport kits are designed with aim for portable, adaptable and easy installation. You can move it to new location via trailer/ute/van as needed. They can be sit on any solid level ground. The frame is built by inserting male into female end of tubes similar to Tight & Secure ‘Slot & Lock’ System idea. The roofing is secured with self-taping screws. They can be secured onto concrete footing, piers, slab or some sort of earth securing system.
- They are simple, cheaper and perfect for protecting your valuable assesses from Australian harsh weather condition. Your campervan, motorhome, camping trailer, vehicles, farming equipment will definitely feel much relief from harsh sun and hales.