A freestanding, 50X50X1.5mm RHS box galvanized steel structure garage with a roller door – higher clearance access(2.3m high) and 2.64m wide access!
- Freestanding workshop or garage shed; it can be built on any solid level ground and does not require a concrete slab
- Strong and sturdy steel structure; Main structure 50x50x1.5mm RHS box galvanized steel and trusses 20x40x1.2mm RHS galvanized steel
- Stylish and spacious; this shed has a wall height of 2.5m and a peak height of 2.9m with no corner or centre braces required
- Thicker aluminium roller door; 0.88mm rather than 0.33mm
- Double pressed and galvanized ColorSteel steel sheets; stronger formed with 7 ribs
- Each 9.7(D)m wall consists of 6 upright posts; spaced roughly 2m apart
- Can withstand strong winds due to strong double wall bracing
- All parts used are galvanized and rust-free
- Easier assembly; main structure uses a slot-in design and all panels are attached by self-tapping screws
- Direct import and sold at below wholesale price with huge savings off the RRP!!!
Shed Size:4230(W) x 9790(D) x 2900(H)mm
Overall Size:4300(W) x 9790(D) x 2900(H)mm
Concrete Slab: 4280(W) x 9840(D)mm (Recommended if needed)
Height:2530mm (Wall) / 2900mm (Ridge)
Door Size:2640(W) x 2300(H)mm (Roller Door) & 850(W) x 1900(H)mm (Single Door)
Carton A: 220 x 99 x 50cm (790kg)
Carton B: 300 x 50 x 50cm (50kg)
This product can be collected with a 7ft trailer/ute/van from our warehouse or any depot.
Note: If you need a council permit, please contact us first before you purchase.